The Office of Performance Management and Internal Controls (OPMIC) tracks, monitors and guides the Department’s progress toward achieving and sustaining objectives and strategies.
Lieutenant Colonel Lenmuel S. Terry
Phone: (804) 674-2081
Fax: (804) 674-2187
P.O. Box 27472
Richmond, VA 23261
7700 Midlothian Turnpike
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
The Office of Performance Management and Internal Controls (OPMIC) uses the following tools and data in its daily operations:
- “Virginia Performs” Performance management system
- Agency Risk Management and Internal Control Standards (ARMICS)
- Commonwealth Data Point
- VSP Strategic Plan
- VSP Service Area Plans
- VSP Manpower Augmentation Plan
- VSP Continuity of Operations Plan
- Public Surveys – Tell Us How We’re Doing!
- Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) Inc.
OPMIC includes the following sections:
- Information Security
- Internal Audit
- Staff Inspection
- Strategic Development